I am currently a Senior Developer working for Syndicut, a digital agency based in Abingdon Oxford. Here, I have had the opportunity to work on amazing projects using Kentico (as a Kentico Certified Developer), Prismic and developing large-scale custom applications. For me, my biggest achievement was developing a website for Sky Arts where a user could create portraits of themselves based on six popular artists.
I primarily focus developing solutions using the .NET Framework, but I have been known to dabble in other technologies now and then. My programming language of choice is C# and passionate in building web applications using MVC Razor. With over 8 years experience in the industry (has it really been that long?!?!), I am just as passionate about coding as I was from the very first console app I created many moons ago that read out: "Hello World!".
Is ReactJS A Worthwhile Addition To An ASP.NET MVC Application?
I've been meddling around with ReactJS over the last week or so, seeing if this is something viable to use for future client projects. I am ASP.NET developer who build websites either using Web Forms or MVC Razor. I am finding it difficult to comprehend whether using ReactJS is viable in these frameworks, especially MVC.
Securely Erasing An Android Device
I'm selling my old Nexus 5 on eBay and need to take precautionary steps to ensure the device is wiped clean in addition to the standard "factory reset" approach.
I am Just One Of Those Developers...
...who hasn’t created a custom open developed plugin/library, answered many posts on StackOverflow (as much as I’d like to!), made a contribution to Github, created a Pluralsight course, or coded something beautiful on CodePen. But this doesn't make me a any less of a developer.
Kentico Contact Management: Update Visitor Information In Code
This post will demonstrate how in Kentico EMS you can still gather visitors information when using a custom built form (over the out-of-the-box Form Builder), so you do not lose any data associated to a contact.
Extending Kentico DataHelper GetDataRowValue() and GetDataRowViewValue()
Kentico provides "DataHelper.GetDataRowViewValue()" and "DataHelper.DataRowViewValue()" methods to output fields of information. I find these DataHelper methods quite tedious when you have a massive collection of node data. So I created a DataHelperExtension class object that would allow me to get my commonly used DataRow and DataRowView fields with ease.
- My thoughts on whether #ReactJS Is A Worthwhile Addition To An #ASPNET #MVC Application. -https://t.co/gFMkK9mqg5
- Love this post. Not only for the title, but for the info as well. - ReactJS For Stupid People https://t.co/Ox1mA6YS8E #reactjs
- Can anyone recommend #ASPNET Shared #Hosting that gives me the ability to install an SSL certificate myself? Preferably UK based.
- I highly recommend watching the #CivilWar trailer in Hindi. It's really something else! - https://t.co/taW7c7Hfai
- @CommitStrip ...but just a good programmer. I would like to use that on a post I'm writing. I hope I didn't imagining that commitstrip. :-)
- What's the story with Windows 10? A FAQ for the non-technical family member.
- My Paypal REST API .NET Starter Kit :: Surinder Bhomra
- A while ago, I wrote a post that showed how you would Render a Partial View As A String. But what if...
- Dude I couldn't have created a better video myself! I feel like going camping now. But for some reason...