I am currently a Senior Developer working for Syndicut, a digital agency based in Abingdon Oxford. Here, I have had the opportunity to work on amazing projects using Kentico (as a Kentico Certified Developer), Prismic and developing large-scale custom applications. For me, my biggest achievement was developing a website for Sky Arts where a user could create portraits of themselves based on six popular artists.
I primarily focus developing solutions using the .NET Framework, but I have been known to dabble in other technologies now and then. My programming language of choice is C# and passionate in building web applications using MVC Razor. With over 8 years experience in the industry (has it really been that long?!?!), I am just as passionate about coding as I was from the very first console app I created many moons ago that read out: "Hello World!".
Logging Into Force.com Explorer
Judging by the title of this post this may sound a little self-explanatory, but trust me using the Force.com Explorer utility got me stumped at the first hurdle - logging in! From my experience the Salesforce documentation isn't exactly clear.
Kentico 9 Certified Developer
I haven't done the Kentico certified exam for over two years - but this doesn't make me any less of an awesome and competent Kentico Developer. Over the last two years, a lot has changed within the Kentico realm resulting in the subject matter becoming a little more of a challenge to keep up to speed with.
Best Way Of Learning To Code - Books or Online Resources?
Clearing out my bookshelf of programming books of yester-year got me thinking on the way our approach to learning has changed for me over the past few years. I don't think our old friend "the book" is as prominent as it once was as a learning aid, especially when there are far more accessible and interactive ways of learning through online mediums.
Made The Move To HTTPS!
Early last month, I decided to make the move and finally run my site under a secure certificate. This something I’ve been meaning to do over the last year as it became apparent that Google will soon penalise your search rankings if an SSL is not implemented. I was surprised how cheap and easy it was to move to https... Even though I had Webmaster Tools teething problems.
Get Facebook Comments For A Page Using Graph API In ASP.NET
I will be showing how to get back comments for a page using Facebook's Graph API in ASP.NET.
- Oh how I do like to watch a bit of #MurderSheWrote on a Saturday morning. For an amateur detective, that Jessica is one clever lady!
- Wowsers! That's some good stuff right there. I am quite the impatient developer when it comes to load times.… https://t.co/0nWLbIvNoN
- The 24 Best/Worst Programming Jokes - https://t.co/93zfqWuqKR
- @Wemmles Not exactly... Just not practicing it in a certified way. But you know how much of an awesome Kentico developer I am. ;-)
- Thanks @ileshmistry for including a post I written in your Kentico Daily News. I've been waiting for this day for a… https://t.co/ogghwoN54z
- What is a better method to learning? Books or online resources? I think our way of learning has changed...
- As a programmer, I think our way of learning has changed over the past few years and I don't think our...
- My somewhat short length of time in using #GoDaddy Pro hosting. Never again. #hosting
- Storing large objects of JSON data in a field within a database over the traditional RDBMS approach ...
- I'm selling my old Nexus 5 on eBay and need to take precautionary steps to ensure the device is wiped...